We are pleased to announce that Cayuga Compost has earned the certification of the US Composting Council, STA (Seal of Testing Assurance) Program®. This means that our Premium Compost has met or exceeded all of the rigorous testing requirements in order to receive this professional certification. STA Certified®, Cayuga Compost is your assurance of only the finest, consistent and certified high-quality compost, for all of your growing and soil amendment needs.
High-quality compost is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Cayuga Compost offers Premium Compost, Compost Blends, Soils and Potting Mediums. The staff at Cayuga Compost can help you select the products that are right for your project and arrange prompt delivery to your home or job site.
Wholesale pricing may be available for large quantities of (100+ cubic yards ), call for more information.
- Flowers and vegetable gardens – tilling method – apply 1-6 inches to the planting bed and incorporate into the soil by hand or with a tiller to a 5 or 6-inch depth, plant and water.
- Flowers and vegetable gardens – without tilling – apply 2-6 inches directly to the planting bed, rake the surface, plant, and water.
- Container – use 50% soil/potting soil and 50% compost. Blend well. Make sure to put proper drainage material in the bottom of the container, then plant.
- Shrub and tree planting – apply 2 parts soil to 1 part compost, around the root ball.
- Lawns and turf – apply 1-2 inches uniformly, till into a depth of 6-8 inches. Top dressing; apply 1/4 inch screened compost evenly to lawn surface, annually.
Use our coverage calculator to estimate the amount of material you may need for your project. Problems using our calculator? Click here http://cayugacompost.com/calculator_embed.htm
Premium Cayuga Compost $30 per cubic yard
Soil enhancement, gardens, landscaping
Premium Cayuga Compost by the Bag
- Cayuga Compost
3225 Agard Rd, Trumansburg, NY
- Banfield Baker
2512 Corning Road, Horseheads/Elmira
1901 Trumansburg Road, Jacksonville
- Cayuga Landscape
2712 N. Triphammer Rd., Lansing
- Dryden Agway
59 E. Main St., Dryden
- Eddydale Farm Stand
827 Elmira Rd., Ithaca
770 Cascadilla St., Ithaca
- Trumansburg Shur Save
2085 State Route 96, Trumansburg
- Wilkins Farm & Coal
7516 St Rt 414, Ovid